I have done my work experience without even knowing it: in the first year I started working with the drafting of a local newspaper Two years later, I was able to rely on this experience as a stage. But there's more: this collaboration has been very useful for my thesis!
fact continue to work with the same editorial that with the passage of time I affiadto tasks more interesting. I started writing the brief in the most remote corner of the very last page of the regional, then a few tiny little guide to sports people, in growing up to the sphere culture page!
I join the board of ROberto : exploited the work experience on your behalf ! It is not hard, just get a little 'courage and show up at drawing more close fitted curriculum.
No matter how small it may be because one has to start somewhere!
elisa
0 comments:
Post a Comment